FidBook, the first NFC Loyalty Card wallet, launched in Nice
FidBook, the first NFC application enabling to easily load loyalty cards and coupons on a NFC phone is launched in Nice by Orange, SFR, Bouygues Telecom and NRJ Mobile.
Why a “NFC Loyalty Application”?
NFC offers the opportunity to have multiple contactless services on one mobile. Those Services are independent applications of different providers (Banks, Transport companies, Retailers etc.).
In addition to transport and payment services consumers are eager to use NFC phones as a wallet for bulky loyalty cards.
AIRTAG propose “FidBook” a simple NFC application enabling to load and manage loyalty cards on a NFC phone and get advantage of coupons, discounts and premium services at participating retailers. The service is launched in Nice by Orange, SFR, Bouygues Telecom and NRJ Mobile. Participating retailers are La Croissanterie, Game, Rica Lewis and more coming soon.
An attractive user interface
FidBook proposes an attractive and intuitive user interface enabling:
- Load a card on a tag / Smart poster
- Widget display of Cards
- Add / remove a Loyalty Card
- Display status of the loyalty Account (Number, Status, Coupons etc.)
- Choose the display order of the Cards
- Instant membership functionality to easily enrol in participating loyalty programs
- Unique profile management for faster new program enrolment
A flexible application
FidBook can be embedded in the mobile or a “Launcher” is embedded in the phone with the ability to trigger an OTA download of the application. The Widget architecture that is implemented enables to easily add/remove a card or enrol in a new program.
A universal, portable and interoperable application
FidBook is compatible with both SIM centric and Mobile Centric NFC architecture and is portable on all the NFC phones on the market for any mobile carrier and will be available on other OS environment (Android etc.)
A powerful administration tool
AIRTAG provides full Platform Management enabling to manage the versioning of application and the addition of new services. AIRTAG also provides a Back office for service reporting and statistics
AIRTAG NFC Suite:
AIRTAG “NFC Portal Application” is part of AIRTAG NFC Suite, a suite of advanced NFC software and platform targeted to mobile network operators and NFC service providers. AIRTAG NFC Suite encompasses the following software:
- FidBook – FidBook is an NFC Wallet for loyalty cards and Coupons
- AIRTAG NFC Portal application – dynamic Application (Midlet) enabling Service Widget Managemen
- AIRTAG NFC Transport Application – standard application for NFC mass transit application management
- AIRTAG NFC Service Management Platform
A powerful and flexible NFC Service Management Platform compliant with Association Française du Sans Contact Mobile (AFSCM) Specifications and Global Platform Specifications
|Print article||This entry was posted by audrey on 02/06/2010 at 23:32, and is filed under English, NFC News. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.|
Comments are closed.